Monday, March 29, 2010

Day #180: I Feel So Lost Today

The business plan competition is freaking me out.  I'm doubting myself.  I know I can write this thing.  I got the critiques on the business plan from the judges and I smell a couple of haters in the group.  They doubt me.

I'm losing my confidence fast.  I am envisioning not doing well already. See I'm here on this blog and should be working on the damn thing!!!!  Procrastinating, and the clock is ticking.

Okay.  Okay.  I'm gonna get back to it.  I have my Celie headwrap on and I'm gonna start now.  One thing that's good though is that I think those loud azzholes upstairs went on vacation for Easter.  How do I know?  Because I heard their azzes at 3 o'clock in the morning on Friday bumping around and giving me their last Riverdance performance before they left.

Anyway, lemme get to it.  Lawd please help me organize my thoughts and let the words flow tonight.

2 comments:

  1. If nothing else the little I know about you is that you can write so best wishes and let it flow. Not meant to depress you but follow up on prior convo....

    PS: Today's Daily News - A young man took a fatal plunge from the 86th-floor observation deck of the Empire State Building on Tuesday night, crashing down on W. 34th St. and horrifying pedestrians, police said. Police said last night they believed the man was a college student in his early 20s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It's like once a week with this. My friend told me about another one in NJ late last week. A 23 year old young man. This load called life is too heavy for the people of the world.

    And thanks for the supportive words...as always!

    I got the business pitch done...eventually.

    ReplyDelete