Monday, February 15, 2010

Shitty Cat Paws...

Ooh I'm a bad girl! And u know I'm bad if I don't even wanna put it on this blog. Lol.

But let's call this one Jean Claude Van Damn-He's Nasty!!  And  ummm, I liked it! 
I like just a sprinkle of nasty talk you know.  Not too much though.  Gotta get it right bruh, gotta get it right!!!
Shyt, Hot Chocolate ain't coming through so why deprive myself???  I mean I was using that bullet like damn near every other day okay?

I don't think the Honeycomb Hideout is gonna work out.  More later.  I'm procrastinating right now.  And why did the cat take a dump in the litter box and then walked around with his shitty paws all over the white kitchen and bathroom floor with them!  Then he took and sat his azz on my couch to go to sleep with those same shitty paws facing up in the sky like he ain't got a care in the world.  ARRGHHH!

This video says it all...



I couldn't have said it better myself.

I gotta get something done.  I gotta come back here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment