Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Broke Antidote #4: Meet Me a Man With Money in His Hand REVISITED





NEWSFLASH!  NEWSFLASH!


Got my first call from Match.com tonight!  Oooh weeee!

He sounded aiight.  Maybe I'll let him buy me a dinner.  I like free dinners/drinks/movies and things like that.

All I know is that if we do kick it he betta not act up, or I WILL be talking about his azz on this blog. 

Stay tuned.

Although this has nothing to do with finances I just gotta get this off my chest.  Shhh...I'm secretly bugging about an old boyfriend since he told me he had his first child - well more like chilluns because he had twins.  He's married, but I kinda wish...you know that...it were...different.  That's all I'm gonna say on that subject for today.  I typed this small so maybe no one will squint down and read it and start preaching to me about him being married and all. 

4 comments:

  1. Tell me how the match.com thing works out... I don't know any black folks who do that..
    and I'm still bugging on my ex who cheated on me and is still with that trick all of these years later... call me pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reference to the "Small Print"...."ughhmmhhh ughmmmmm" {I needed to clear my throat before I got started}. I think that Kandi of XSCAPE was right when she said that "Everybody cheats" because it's only natural. People have obligations to their family, their work, and/or better yet themselves but somehow always seem to seek out their deepest desires in an attempt to further satisfy themselves whether it be financial, SEXUAL, etc. I hope you don't let it go too far with your married ex-boyfriend & if you do, make sure he wraps it up. Dude sounds fertile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey y'all. Thanks for commeting. Oh no I'm not doing anything with the ex-boyfriend. It's all in my mind - nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sassyme...most definitely I will let you know what happens on Match.com. Gurl there are LOTS of brothas on Match.com. But guess what, most of the contact I get is from white guys! My friend too; same thing. I gotta work it more.

    ReplyDelete